No More ESPNHD Baseball Till the Playoffs??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They do this every year where Baseball gets turn off until the playoffs. It really bothers me that they do this but this is their business model.

I think it, a bad business model, but it goes to show how Football has overtaken IMO baseball as the national pasttime. Some may feverishly argue with this, and in places like NY, Chicago, Boston and LA may point out their attendance records look at NFL TV ratings though. If you ask me ESPNHD is dissappointing so far in general, they should be showing more than 2-3 HD events weekly, and their other shows besides Sportscenter should be in HD.

Dvlos said:
I think it, a bad business model, but it goes to show how Football has overtaken IMO baseball as the national pasttime. Some may feverishly argue with this, and in places like NY, Chicago, Boston and LA may point out their attendance records look at NFL TV ratings though. If you ask me ESPNHD is dissappointing so far in general, they should be showing more than 2-3 HD events weekly, and their other shows besides Sportscenter should be in HD.

Couldn't agree with you more, the local affiliates carry more HD sports than ESPN.

This is why we need MBL Extra Inning in HD. Bring all the HD RSN channels and ESPN can have all the Football they want. There are some outstanding races in the AL West, AL Wild Card and the NL Wild Card. You would think ESPN "being the sport leader" would be on top of these races. Nope, their direction is focus on Football. Not trying to bash Football (because I like it too) but it really bothers me that this is the direction that ESPN has taken with baseball for the past two years. This is why you need another Sport Channel that can take on this like TNT-HD will be taking over the NBA games. ESPN is too much of a monopoly. One point we used to have FoxSports, SISports and ESPN. I used to love the flexibility of watching any of these three.

MNF ABC and ESPN is all owned by DIsney I don't see why not, but if you don't have ESPN HD you better rush and get it if MNF moves to it.

r.jones1116 said:
Read somewhere on the net that MNF in 2005 could possibly be on ESPN.
ABC is doing Sunday night football, ESPN is doing MNF... not sure why of the switch but i think its taking place this year or the followsing year.