No more French fries?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for people wanting to get themselves healthier, but how many times does the doctor TRY to explain that you've got to eat healthier and eat less before they finally break down and talk about the stomach stapling. They only do that if asked, or if they feel the person refuses to try to do it the right way. it's sad to me that people will spend thousands of dollars in their life buying fad diet products, but won't spend 5 minutes listening to a doctor explain how to lose the weight naturally and healthily.

When you get told at 17 that you're probably going to be needing a hip replacement in your life due to your weight, it SHOULD flip a switch in your mind that it's time to make a change. You don't have to eat fries, you choose to.

If watching "Super Size Me" doesn't do it for you, I don't know what will...

I used to work at a movie theater and we would have people come in all the time and their order would go like this:

I need a Large Tub of Popcorn Extra Butter, Snow Caps, sour Patch Kids, oh and im on a diet so I better drink a Diet Pepsi.

Those are the kinds of things that would happen.

Now what happened to me was this.. my freshman year of H.S. My appendix decided to Swell Up and I ended up in the hospital for about 3 days due to complications. Well when I got out I was so starved and nervous that I started eating. And I ate for 3 years.. I was over 290. Well my senior year I decided it was time to lose that weight and I turned Bulemic (yes guys do it too) I ended up under 130 and when you are 6'2" thats too much. So I started eating again. Now Im at 210 and Im happy... im a little overweight but I exercise and keep it in check. Basicly I spent 8 or 9 years of my life with my weight fluctuating rapidly.. and now im sick quite a bit. Im not sure what compelled me to tell that but its there for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)