No more Unreliable Sources

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lumpkin666

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
USA
I noticed the reruns, but hadn't really paid attention to the myspace posts until today (when I was trying to avoid doing some work). The word on Gary and Jason's myspace pages is that there is no more "Unreliable Sources".

I'm not sure how I feel about that :confused:

My daughter told me this last night.....We are NOT happy about this! I suppose there will be info mercicals on. I hope I don't have to boycott my local Equity station - KWWF until the show gets put back on! WE WANT GARY AND JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's too bad. It was a funny and sometimes enlightening show. I think those commercials never did it justice and probably turned some people away.

Thought I read somewhere that Retro Tv is going national on July 7. Meaning they will have a primetime lineup the same on all their channels. Also all their channels have to carry at least 55 hrs of programming a week. Mybe this is why some of the programming is changing. Dennis

I hope RTN stays. I have being watching for over 2 years now. Where did this news come from? I noticed the repeats the last 2 weeks On Unreliable Sources.

Maybe Gary will read this and comment.

Thought I read somewhere that Retro Tv is going national on July 7. Meaning they will have a primetime lineup the same on all their channels. Also all their channels have to carry at least 55 hrs of programming a week. Mybe this is why some of the programming is changing. Dennis

RTN signed a deal to carry alot of the older CBS shows. I don't see how they can go national unless they get a bunch of stations to carry it on a digital subchannel maybe ?

I hope RTN stays. I have being watching for over 2 years now. Where did this news come from? I noticed the repeats the last 2 weeks On Unreliable Sources.

Maybe Gary will read this and comment.
Gary sent out messages to his "friends" on myspace indicating that the show was done. Here's a link to his myspace (which gives no real details except for the little bit in the blurb at the top)

www.myspace.com/unreliablesources

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)