No Nascar Radio available online?

dont24

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 20, 2004
MA
Not sure if this has been discussed. I wanted to listen to the Atlanta race on Monday and noticed it's not available online. Is that the case with all sports channels? Not available to XM Radio Online listeners?

Yes its true. I know that the NFL NBA and MLB offer their own streaiming service so they usually dont give the rights to stream the events since its competes with their services. I'm not sure Nascar offers online streaming but I'd assume the same rational is behind it.

minorthr said:
Yes its true. I know that the NFL NBA and MLB offer their own streaiming service so they usually dont give the rights to stream the events since its competes with their services. I'm not sure Nascar offers online streaming but I'd assume the same rational is behind it.

NASCAR does offer it...on their site it's called "Trackpass"...they have integrated the MRN radio broadcast as one of the pay service options. I used to like the service...they used to have live timing and scoring free for several years...the it became a pay service at $19.95/year. I dropped it when it hit $40/year and it has since ballooned to like $70/year.

NA$CAR and dimwit Brian France doesn't give anything away for free anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)