No response from CEo@echostar

Well even though I am " one of our top customers ", my last two e-mails to ceo@echostar.com have not been answered.

I'm curious if anyone has had a response recently?

Dune

Not mine either. They probably have AK and HI residents on IGNORE. :D:D

And yes I was nice, always have been, just questions of regarding progress of HD locals, obviously none, that have been uplinked since Jun of 07. They don't really seem to care until it comes to collecting more money. :(:(

They probably both go to the same office, but I recently sent one to the dishnetwork instead of echostar address and got a call back in 6 hours.

I agree with the previous poster that it's a good idea to be nice. Also a good idea to carefully word your subject line to catch their attention and identify your message as non-spam.

I emailed CEO a week or two ago about a billing issue and they replied within a day or two. They partially resolved my issue.

Well even though I am " one of our top customers ", my last two e-mails to ceo@echostar.com have not been answered.

I'm curious if anyone has had a response recently?

Dune

I had the same issue a few months ago. Sent 2 emails with no response. I ended up sending the same message from a different email account and got a response within 24 hours. Possible SPAM filtering stuff in regards to certain email accounts? I dont know, but that worked for me.

I sent two emails to ceo@echostar.com and neither one has been answered. First one went via yahoo.com, the second one I copied and sent via blackberry. It was a complaint about losing Smithsonian; how many PBS-type channels are they going to 86 before we're watching nothing but stretch-o-vision of M*A*S*H reruns? It wasn't that mean, but it was from an annoyed 10-year customer.

Yes, I'm almost always nice.

I did get a little upset today when I tried to change my credit card autopay online and I couldn't do it.

After calling the 800 # and going through 2-3 minutes of automated questioning and then being transferred to a human and having to repeat everything I did get upset.

Why have an automated system that doesn't transfer your account info to the real person. very aggravating.

Also I have tried different Email accounts with no success. I always used to get a quick response either by phone or email so I'm disappointed. And yes I think Hawaii is always ignored.

Dune

I sent an email about poor picture quality on KC locals after the switch to spotbeam. I talked to a CSR and they wanted to set up a service call for $49. I said no and sent the email. Within hours I received a reply there would be no service charge. Also received an email from quality saying the problem was on their end and they were working the problem. It was fixed within 24hrs. I sent another email thanking them for the quick replies and service.

I suspect you are going to get a reply if it is something they can address. A complaint about not having a channel available or other programming issues is not going to get a response. If there is a problem with billing, install problems, etc. may get one. If you show no effort in trying to resolve through normal channels before using the ceo address as a last resort would most likely get you on the "ignore" list :)

I've had three issues handled by the ceo address. One was charging for a wing dish for new HD locals. Next was switching from HDAbsolute to TurboHD Silver (before Feb. 1) and the 3rd was getting unbundled from AT&T. In each email I gave them dates for each contact I had trying to get the issues resolved before contacting them. The ceo address should only be used as a very last resort.

Every time that the full address is posted here, it is harvested again by spammers, and the likelihood that your email is read amidst the ever larger deluge of spam, gets smaller. :rolleyes:

In the past I asked some hard to answer questions nicely and didnt get a immediate response. If they know you post here it might be fear of embarasement.

that was a while ago

Every time that the full address is posted here, it is harvested again by spammers, and the likelihood that your email is read amidst the ever larger deluge of spam, gets smaller. :rolleyes:
One would think that a multi-billion dollar company has adequate spam filters. The endless "shame-shame" to those who post the address has got to be bupkis. It reminds me of how self-righteous many of us are when someone just finds out that a channel was removed 12 days ago and that person is told "you're just noticing it NOW???" or "where have you been???" or "that's been posted on this site for days!"...augh!

100%

One would think that a multi-billion dollar company has adequate spam filters. The endless "shame-shame" to those who post the address has got to be bupkis. It reminds me of how self-righteous many of us are when someone just finds out that a channel was removed 12 days ago and that person is told "you're just noticing it NOW???" or "where have you been???" or "that's been posted on this site for days!"...augh!

I agree with you on this one 100%. An antispam filter box from Barracuda is really inexpensive now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)