No sat signal on 124, 121 in black...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnalan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2004
I'm receiving no sat signal at all (off the air) on channel 124. Monsters 121 was in black for quite a while this afternoon, on the air, but no programming.
121 is back but program doesn't match EPG.
Just an observation. :confused:

1-800-WOW-HDTV Dish line for Voom customers STARTING May 1st!!! :D

Update, apparently the PG was confused by the Psycho!
Still no signal on Rush, 124.
Just me?

The same thing happened on Worldsport for awhile. If I were to guess, I would say they were tweaking the signal again, because to my eyes the PQ looks even better, if it did not already.

Happened to me too. I was dubbing the Playboy Halloween Party to DVD and when I returned to sat there was a frozen screen & it freaked me out. It's weird how digital displays the last frame it received.

At 4 AM EDT I lost all programming on all channels on VOOM. The locals continued to work. Sat signal was still present but no programming, (Black) The guide continued to display the E* announcement. This action took place exactly 23 hours advance of the announced shutdown time here. I reset my receiver and it is still black except for the locals which continue to work.

Is anyone else receiving signal today?

Don Landis said:
At 4 AM EDT I lost all programming on all channels on VOOM. The locals continued to work. Sat signal was still present but no programming, (Black) The guide continued to display the E* announcement. This action took place exactly 23 hours advance of the announced shutdown time here. I reset my receiver and it is still black except for the locals which continue to work.

Don, Yesterday I had Comcast installed and only had one hd box.

I had disconnected my Voom receiver but now decided to hook it back and when I did, I had lost all programming.

Hard and soft reboots did nothing. I lost my Voom on Friday and it would not recover.

Shelly

Shelly, have you cancelled VOOM?
If not, call customer service and ask them to reset your box. They might still be able to do it today.

If you have cancelled your VOOM service already, you shouldn't have connected the box back. Big mistake!

Don Landis said:

I had the same thing earlier today. Rebooted the box and all channels came back (except for those few that are missing for everyone). Check the signal quality readings. If they are above 90 reboot the box again. If the quality is below 72, you have a problem with your dish, or something of that sort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)