No Super Bowl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SonicRob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2004
I won't see the Super Bowl at my Place i Ordered Voom Late and they will be here on Feburary 14TH would be nice to see the Super Bowl in HDTV now i have to watch it in Analog Channel. :D

HD Receiver

I have a HD Projector but my Friends have Analog Cable so taking the Projector to there place won't work but at least i will watch the Super Bowl with friends and family. :D

SonicRob, you've been posting about getting Voom for ages on this forum, so I would only blame the man in the mirror for the delay.

Darrel P

He i Got Voom Installed today but i only Get 2 Locals he said that is all i could pick up but do you know anything about re-scanning. Install Inc called me and Suprised me with a early Install. :D

Congratulations, SonicRob. Glad to hear you're finally Voomin'. Hope the advice from TYORK and Bradley in that other thread help you get the rest of your locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)