No TV Out line for HD recevier?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GShirey23

Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
I just became a Directv customer this past month and was going to run a coax line from the back of my HD receiver to another TV in my house but found when I looked that there is no Coax TV Out Line on the back. There are only the red, white, and yellow auido video hookups there. Is there a converter you can buy to that will switch that so I can use a coax cable?

The 2nd Tv is on another floor and the coax is in the wall, so I'm just trying to figure out how to get the HD receiver picture down converted or whatever thruogh the coax line to another tv. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks!

RF modulators can be found at Wal Mart and Target

Understand, you will NOT be able to receive separate channels at the same time.

ok, thanks alot man. I didnt know the name of what I was looking for and that makes it alot simpler! thank you!

On the same subject. I have been doing this (modding RF to another TV) but have noted that the HR-20 output is squeezed vertically on my SD tube TV to which I'm sending the RF. I am assuming this is because the output is set to 16X9 for my HD tv via HDMI. Is there any way to correct this to the SD signal being modulated? Thanks.

On the same subject. I have been doing this (modding RF to another TV) but have noted that the HR-20 output is squeezed vertically on my SD tube TV to which I'm sending the RF. I am assuming this is because the output is set to 16X9 for my HD tv via HDMI. Is there any way to correct this to the SD signal being modulated? Thanks.

Only if you change your HD receiver output to 4:3, which means that is what you'd see on your main HD TV also.

I use native on and original format/as broadcast settings. Then just tune in the SD channel, not the HD one when watching the older 4:3 tv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)