Non-800 number to call center

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
I searched the forums here to see if this had been covered and could not find anything.

Does anyone have a non-800 number to call Dish (eastern time zone-I know they more that one call center). I can not call it from Canada.

Thanks

Satboyz :D

sA :: Shaggy said:
that kind of sounds like hacking... unless u live in usa.but ur in vacation hold on that still sounds like its breaking a rule. hmmm what could it be

How? This guy has not asked for any info concerning hacking. He is not asking for info on altering a card/receiver.

How is this different from the Canadian forum where people use brokers to use *C and EV in the USA?

I looked up Dish Network on www.yellowbook.com in CO and got these;

Dish Network
Pueblo CO
719-253-0006

Dish Network
Loveland CO
970-203-0763

Dish Network
Centennial CO
720-489-5501

Dish Network
Denver CO
303-260-1112

Dish Network
Lakewood CO
303-231-1062

Dish Network
Colorado Springs CO
719-227-0038

Dish Network
Arvada CO
303-403-0115

Dish Network
Colorado Springs CO
719-226-3628

Dish Network
Fort Collins CO
970-204-0254

Dish Network
Aurora CO
303-326-0012

One of them is bound to either work or get you a transfer to where you wanna go, eh?

Look into a VOIP carrier that will let you have a US phone number in ....um....the greater North-North East.

We do not condone gray market activites... Nore will we help him beat the system :) As every one knows grey market activites are a Grey area here. There is a reason why he cant call in to coustomer service. Im closing this thread to be on the safe side, its nothing against anybody here. I dont want to see good thing go wrong :) Thread CLOSED

Not a problem, just wanted to make sure everything was clear :)

now.. the bigger question is why am still awake at this hour to send pms like this..??? ;)

I see no problems.
After all, I've actually had to call Dish Network from Canada before (billing issue while I was up for summer last year).

Call centers wont have listed non 8xx series numbers, those numbers listed will most likely be local dealers, retailers, or possibly a dns facility wich wont be able to transfer you to a call center.

Thanks to the people who made sensible replies...

My experience with this forum is one of extremes. For some reason, people can talk about subscribing to Canadian services in the US but when the reverse is true, you are accused of piracy or get your post removed. I have subscribed to DishNEt for over 10 years - my first receiver was a 3000 that I had to prepay for a years service in advance. Things have changed - but how many of you negative posters can say that? The fact is, some of us have vacation properties in the US that we use for an address, but are not there all year. Too bad I did not use a broker that is promoted here so they could make some much needed money. What B.S.

If you want to comment on this P.M. me.

Satboyz. :p

My experience with this forum is one of extremes. For some reason, people can talk about subscribing to Canadian services in the US but when the reverse is true, you are accused of piracy or get your post removed.
I didn’t see any posts removed. Only one was Goaliebob’s and he removed it.

I have subscribed to DishNEt for over 10 years - my first receiver was a 3000 that I had to prepay for a years service in advance. Things have changed - but how many of you negative posters can say that?
Have no clue what the hell this has to do with anything.

The fact is, some of us have vacation properties in the US that we use for an address, but are not there all year.
Same way that some of us have StarChoice or ExpressVu. Have a cottage in Canada : )

Too bad I did not use a broker that is promoted here so they could make some much needed money. What B.S.
Again..have no clue what the hell this has to do with anything. Most brokers only do Canadian services for US subscribers, not the other way around.

I don’t understand the issue. You asked for a non toll free number to call Dish from. Since you obviously have had it in Canada a while, you should know the number already : )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)