Not Getting HD Channels on DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
HELP PLEASE!
I'm not receiving any of my HD channels anymore.....can only acquire sat 101 (slimeline) signal.
Having no trouble getting non HD channels.
Signals on most transponders 65%-97%....a few I can't get. I do have some snow on the dish.
Any suggestions???
Thanks

HELP PLEASE!
I'm not receiving any of my HD channels anymore.....can only acquire sat 101 (slimeline) signal.
Having no trouble getting non HD channels.
Signals on most transponders 65%-97%....a few I can't get. I do have some snow on the dish.
Any suggestions???
Thanks
Get rid of the snow....

Reactions: ejb1980
:welcome to Satelliteguys NEWAYGO!

texasbrit is right, clear the snow from your dish and you should be good to go.

:welcome to Satelliteguys NEWAYGO!

texasbrit is right, clear the snow from your dish and you should be good to go.

Hey thanks for that advice.....which I took and now have all the channels. That said, I live where it snows A LOT.....like 100" a year!
I also live in a home that has a 12/12 pitch roof and both dishes are at the top of the roof line. (26 ft.) Trying to remove any snow off
either dish is very very dangerous work. Does anybody know of any product that would keep the snow off my dishes something
like a heated gutter cable that would melt the snow and ice????

A heated cable may do the trick. Some people use a Super Soaker filled with warm water. If you can get to the dish without too much trouble, Rainx or something similar will help to shed the snow. Don't use Pam or any vegetable based product as that will leave a sticky residue that may make matters worse.

Hey thanks for that advice.....which I took and now have all the channels. That said, I live where it snows A LOT.....like 100" a year!
I also live in a home that has a 12/12 pitch roof and both dishes are at the top of the roof line. (26 ft.) Trying to remove any snow off
either dish is very very dangerous work. Does anybody know of any product that would keep the snow off my dishes something
like a heated gutter cable that would melt the snow and ice????
Can you pole mount the dish instead, this way you can walk out and clear it ?
You can get heaters for the dish, but putting it on in the winter might not be a good idea with the cold and snow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts