Not inservice: or What?

kelljc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 16, 2005
Just called Voom to upgrade to va va voom, and no one is home> any other's have this issue. ? just checking my phone may not be working correctly.
or is this the END of an Excellent SERVICE. There I go again, typed before I thought:, it was my Phone. Sorry Voomers, but I had a blood rush.

Kentstater72 said:
I just got off the phone with Voom 30 minutes ago.

I know it was voom the CSR did not know anything.
"Maybe your wrong:"
I just spoke to a CsR from Voom : Upgraded to VA VA Voom. : Talked about "NOGGIN" why add such a stupid channel. If Voom Does Go down it's not because they have " Skeeter's" it's from all of the "BS" on this web site":
" What other provider has more " HD" then " VOOOOOM". so why brow beat the best provider in the " SKY:" : I know someone will say OH what A "Jerk Off"
but, the fact's are Fact's, If You had Better then stay with them : don't brow beat us " VOOMER'S "

Kentstater72 said:
I just got off the phone with Voom 30 minutes ago.

I know it was voom the CSR did not know anything.

Wonderful!

Wait a minute!

kelljc said:
"Maybe your wrong:"
I just spoke to a CsR from Voom : Upgraded to VA VA Voom. : Talked about "NOGGIN" why add such a stupid channel. If Voom Does Go down it's not because they have " Skeeter's" it's from all of the "BS" on this web site":
" What other provider has more " HD" then " VOOOOOM". so why brow beat the best provider in the " SKY:" : I know someone will say OH what A "Jerk Off"
but, the fact's are Fact's, If You had Better then stay with them : don't brow beat us " VOOMER'S "

You are the one that posted wondering if voom was gone.

I only verified that the phones were working.
In regards to my CSR remark, she told me that any new programs have been delayed until June, but the DVR will be in March.

Do you think she knows what she is talking about?

Sorry forgot to paste
We are in constant contract negotiations with several networks. Once they are complete, we will begin offering these programming choices to our subscribers. While I don't have any specific information concerning the expected availability of any particular channel or type of programming, I can recommend that you visit our web site and sign up for email updates. That way you will be contacted with the latest VOOM developments and programming additions, as they become available. You may help us as well, by asking your favorite networks to join our ever growing VOOM programming lineup, every voice helps.

As far as needing a larger dish, we have no information about that. If for any reason that we would require a larger dish for the addition of the new channels, you will be contacted, and we will provide the equipment necessary. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 1-866-931-VOOM, and all of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing VOOM - the leader in High Definition programming!

Adrianne F.
VOOM Email Support

Kentstater72 said:
You are the one that posted wondering if voom was gone.

I only verified that the phones were working.
In regards to my CSR remark, she told me that any new programs have been delayed until June, but the DVR will be in March.

Do you think she knows what she is talking about?
Again: Who Care's, If you have Better with the other providers.. stay with them. Or are some people on this site scared of " voom ?? ", What new channels could they add " A few Reg Sports, : A few Other " or maybe more buy it now and God save us ? : what do you What?.. Can you Name a Few that Voom Could add. " Heck Maybe a few PPV's at 4.99 when you can rent for 1.99 that will create a lot of new Sub's. right?.

silly.gif

bruce said:
Nice Post???. What does it mean or Stand For?. just a country bumpkin, don't understand all the big city talk, or whatever's. >>>

kelljc said:
Again: Who Care's, If you have Better with the other providers.. stay with them. Or are some people on this site scared of " voom ?? ", What new channels could they add " A few Reg Sports, : A few Other " or maybe more buy it now and God save us ? : what do you What?.. Can you Name a Few that Voom Could add. " Heck Maybe a few PPV's at 4.99 when you can rent for 1.99 that will create a lot of new Sub's. right?.

Take it easy... People are you trying to be helpful and you are going on a tangent that is unnecessary. :)

Sean Mota said:
Take it easy... People are you trying to be helpful and you are going on a tangent that is unnecessary. :)

You're correct I should have been more laid back, but how many time's do we have to hear about " Voom not having a DVR ", Or when will they add new programing, I feel that all " Voomers " should respect the fact Voom is a struggling company with a great service, 2nd to none as of this date. and to expect them to spend millions on a few worthless programs, that 90% won't watch or the 10-20% who will add a "DVR " is asking To much, but you're right I was as tad overbearing on that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)