Nothing But Trailers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yup. New XMen 3 trailer and The Sentinel looked and sounded great as well (This is the ONLY show I have set to record "ALL" on my 622).

There is a new Ben Stiller movie that looks really good coming in Dec.. Looks like Mannequin meets Jumanji. Night watchman gets terrorized by animals and other exhibits in the Museum of Natural History that come to life after hours.... My daughter made me play it 4 times.....

I always love their commercial right in the middle which typically promotes a show on HDNet Movies. Right now I think 2001 A Space Odyssey is shown. It'd be great if they showed that classic trailer. I'd love to see more classic movie trailers slipped into the show.

The one that still gives me chills is the 911 trailer(World Trade Center? ) with Nicholas Cage, when I see the shadow of the plane ... also Snake's on a Plane would be a terrible situation to be in... They used to show older trailers when I fist got HD net.

Neat idea for a movie... Kind of "Mannequin" meets "Jumanji". Huge "A" List actors in the thing, so they spent some money....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)