NPS big dish call center?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
I've been trying to call NPS for 2 days now. With no luck. It just says call back in 15minutes and then hangs up, with no option to hold for next available operator. And then when I do call back I get the same message over and over.
I am wondering if there is even anybody there. Have any forum members had any luck getting through.
Thanks

I get through all the time. Maybe you need to try a different call time? I usually call in the morning. During the holidays I had that problem plenty, but you should be happy they have that much business :)

I get through all the time. Maybe you need to try a different call time? I usually call in the morning. During the holidays I had that problem plenty, but you should be happy they have that much business :)

Okay i'll try right now. Nope no luck.

I didn't call until after 7:00 central time and got through within 3 minutes.Try at night or early in the morning.

Im probably the jerk talking to them when you are trying to call :) ok just joking....
Also you know they have several 1-800 numbers to call. They are all pretty much NPS and all american direct (my understanding is NPS (National Programming Service) is a division of All American Direct )
1800 625 7961 (from the back of my OnSat -- says "Stick with C-Band." and has the www.CallNPS.com )
1800 444 3474 (this is the John from NPS from the other forum, at ext 599)
1888 214 DISH (from the inside of my OnSat on the program packagers list and the DISH is as in cband satellite DISH, not as in Dish Network)
1800 786 9677 (from their website)

Last edited:
Im probably the jerk talking to them when you are trying to call :) ok just joking....
Also you know they have several 1-800 numbers to call. They are all pretty much NPS and all american direct (my understanding is NPS (National Programming Service) is a division of All American Direct )
1800 625 7961 (from the back of my OnSat -- says "Stick with C-Band." and has the www.CallNPS.com )
1800 444 3474 (this is the John from NPS from the other forum, at ext 599)
1888 214 DISH (from the inside of my OnSat on the program packagers list and the DISH is as in cband satellite DISH, not as in Dish Network)
1800 786 9677 (from their website)

I'll try again tomorrow. With one of the other numbers. They are closed now.
Really, this is the first time I've ever had this problem.
I actually don't need a re-hit or need to order programming.
But the guy who I sold my 920 on ebay can't order programming on it until I call Nps and tell them I sold him the receiver. I don't think he's too upset about it because I did leave a couple of months of Starz and Showtime on it, which most likely is the reason why I have to call.(active programming still on receiver in my name) I wasn't aware that this was going to be a issue or I would have taken care of it before I shipped the receiver.:(

that is kinda wierd they care. I order sometimes thru both skyvision's SRL and NPS and they never ask about each other or whatever. any idea why it would matter? Are they going to credit you the money back (forcibly so he would have to resubscribe?)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts