NPS chat

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In a nutshell, better picture, lower price, more channels.

Even with the surcharge, NPS is selling the movie channels cheaper than everyone else. They're also the master feeds. Both pizza and cable do a pretty good job in screwing up the picture quality with their over-compression ( I won't even go into HD-Lite). You also get more channels, not just the east and west coast feeds but also a few that Dish and Direct don't carry at all.

No, I can go to another C Band reseller and buy them without the surcharge. Again, all I want are a few HD feeds of which I pay NPS around $40 a month for - and I should not be forced to pay for others retransmission of channels - if it cost others more for that - I should not be subsidizing their bill.

No, I can go to another C Band reseller and buy them without the surcharge. Again, all I want are a few HD feeds of which I pay NPS around $40 a month for - and I should not be forced to pay for others retransmission of channels - if it cost others more for that - I should not be subsidizing their bill.

I'm paying NPS just over $34 per month for all of the movie channels. With the surcharge, which hasn't started yet, it would be a little over $36. Who offers them for less than that?

For what it's worth I feel the same way about the surcharge, it should only apply to packages with channels that are being reuplinked. I'm just not pissed off enough about it to pay even more to someone else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)