Nuke Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust is a matter for academic discussion and the West should be more tolerant of his views, Iran's foreign ministry spokesman said on Sunday.

Ahmadinejad last week called the Holocaust a myth and suggested Israel be moved to Germany or Alaska, remarks that sparked international uproar and threaten diplomatic talks with Europe over Iran's nuclear program.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi defended the president's remarks, which also drew a rebuke from the UN Security Council.
"What the president said is an academic issue. The West's reaction shows their continued support for Zionists," Asefi told a weekly news conference.
"Westerners are used to leading a monologue but they should learn to listen to different views," he added.
Some 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis and their allies between 1933 and 1945.
Ahmadinejad, a former Revolutionary Guardsman who was elected president, also said in October Israel was a "tumor" that must be "wiped off the map."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051218/wl_nm/iran_israel_dc_2

Someone needs to take out this nut job before he follows through with his threats.

Last edited:
how i miss RONALD REAGAN, can we get him reincarnated???

after 9.11 there would have been no war dead..... push one button........AND AS PATTON SAID , no one wins a war dieing for his country....he wins a war by making the other son of a b*tch die for his!

REAGAN would have nuked IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA and AFGHANISTAN...end of terrosim for at least 20 years.

SO, you bleeding heart liberal , ACLU half commies, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

You cannot read the comments of this Iranian nut job and not think of the worst madman in the history of this planet. I dont even have to spell his name. And this time this man will soon have nuclear weapons if he doesnt already have them as well as a religion whose extremists preach submission or death to those that will not submit. frankly I cannot think of a more dangerous combination of religious fanaticism, nuclear weapons and extremists view points than the Iranian President. He will attempt to destroy Israel as he has already stated and he will try to deliver a nuke to the United States. Now the question left is will we wait around and just watch it happen as the Liberals would have us do?

Last edited:
vurbano said:
You cannot read the comments of this Iranian nut job and not think of the worst madman in the history of this planet. I dont even have to spell his name. And this time this man will soon have nuclear weapons if he doesnt already have them as well as a religion whose extremists preach submission or death to those that will not submit. frankly I cannot think of a more dangerous combination of religious fanaticism, nuclear weapons and extremists view points than the Iranian President.

SO???

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!

and rub the bombs/bullets with PIG FAT.

vurbano said:
You cannot read the comments of this Iranian nut job and not think of the worst madman in the history of this planet. I dont even have to spell his name. And this time this man will soon have nuclear weapons if he doesnt already have them as well as a religion whose extremists preach submission or death to those that will not submit. frankly I cannot think of a more dangerous combination of religious fanaticism, nuclear weapons and extremists view points than the Iranian President. He will attempt to destroy Israel as he has already stated and he will try to deliver a nuke to the United States. Now the question left is will we wait around and just watch it happen as the Liberals would have us do?

I am Iranian and I have to agree, that he is one of the worst presidents/rulers of Iran. Iran WONT have nukes even though they have the technology, they just wouldn't spend that much time on them and because Iranians work differently than white people, let me explain how a Iranian mind works(Or at least a mans):

1. Figure out whats wrong without researching everything
2. Attack with out reason
3. Keep yelling unless voice is gone or dead
4. Keep complaining
5. Then if nobody is listening, person will prob. go away.

Half of Iran doesn't have a constant power source, the only real places that have that are in major city's. I agree with nuclear power in Iran, its one of the best ways to power the country (other than solar(which they do have)). But here is a question, why should the US decide if other countries want nukes or not? Doesn't America still have nukes? Iran doesn't have any, and why not have them if we have them. If they really wanted to attack Israel they would have done so already, they have everything they need. A nuke isn't needed to invade/destroy a country. And I do agree with you, he is a crazy fanatic person and the only people that do want him as president are the crazy religious fanatic Persians (hey, all religions have them). Actually, now in Iran, anybody can be anybody. If you go on the streets here and in Iran, you're going to see the same exact things except women have to wear a scarf over their heads which they dint even do any more. Now its like as long as they have one near them they don't care. Iran is a rapidly growing country with more than half of its population under 30.

I wouldn't be surprised if the US attacked Iran first. They have their army's in 2 country's surrounding Iran. And for the Holocaust thing that he said, he isn't the first person to say it, just one of the first who happens to be a president of a country that most country's don't like. A lot of people inside the US say that it never happened. They do teach the Holocaust along with other major events in world history inside of Iranian schools, if it helps...

A lot of Iranians in AND outside of Iran don't like what he's doing to the country, and I'm one of them. And just like Americans, we Iranians don't like people bashing our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.