Official Dallas Get Together Sign Up Sheet

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SATELLITEGUYS DALLAS GET TOGETHER SIGN UP SHEET

Date - Saturday May 5th from 2 - 5 PM
Place - Gaylord Texan Hotel - Dallas Texas

Location in the hotel is still TBD as we are working with Dish Network to obtain a meeting room.

We are limited 30 people total in our group. Because of this each supporting pub member will be limited to register for 2 spots (One for themself and one for their guest (wife, husband, mistress etc) :)

If we do not reach 30 registered for this event by NOON tommorow, this list will be opened up to all members of SatelliteGuys.

Because we dont know where we are going to be yet, we dont know if there will be food or drinks available.

The planned timing of things at this moment is...
From 2 - 4 PM - Meet and Chat with other SatelliteGuys Members, a number of Echostar folks will be popping in as well, you never know who from Dish might pop in and say HI! :)

At 4PM We are scheduled to be taken on a guided tour of the Echostar Booth on the Team Summit Tech Expo Floor! This will give you the opportunity to see whats coming from Dish Network!

BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED SPACE PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN DEFINATELY BE THERE.

My thanks to the Folks from Dish Network for making this happen! And also thank you to Claude from DishStore.NET who has agreed to sponsor this event!

To Register we need the following:

Your Username:
Your Real First Name:

Your Guests Username: (If they have one)
Your Guests Real First Name:

(Just your first names are OK, you don't need to put your lastname unless you want to) :)

You must be 21 or over to attend.

Thats it. PLEASE NO DISCUSSION in this thread, this is for signups only. If you have a question please post it in one of the other Get Together topics instead.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting YOU in Texas!

Last edited:
My Username: Neutron
My Real Name: Jason Harvey

My Guest's Name: Brandi Harvey

User Name: Prize Goddess

Guest: Scott Greczkowski. Wait am I his guest??? :p

See you all there :)

I am proud to open up this list to all SatelliteGuys Members. :)

I look forward to meeting you in Dallas!

Scott - Will cameras be allowed in the meeting room? I would love to take some pics of the group. I can understand if they wouldn't let us have them in the exhibit space, but what about our meeting room?
Thanks,
Tom in TX

Yes you can bring cameras, and you can even bring them in the exhibit area. :)

Just got off the phone with the hotel, I am waiting for the contract for our room so I can let our Dish VIP's handlers know where we will be so they can come by and say hi. :)

To everyone who is coming we will be meeting in the Appaloosa 2 meeting room at the Gaylord Texan Hotel!

Appaloosa 2 is located in the Lone Star Tower on the Third Floor.

I am now working with the hotel to possibly have some finger foods and soft drinks. I will let you know more about this when I have the details later tonight.

Again we will be in Appalossa 2. See you next Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)