truqui

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
Miramar, FL
We are all just on edge about all the websites, meetings, press releases,
The Dolans, etc...

Here is something that has come back...
Brandsmart has put the Voom promotion back on their flyers...!!!
Brandsmart Ads.

Where is all this heading???
Hopefully to a "Happy Voomimg Ending"

It may or may not be significant...but I noticed the effective date of that flyer is March 2 through March 8, 2005.

That ties in with a conversation I had this AM with a CSR (reached at the new VOOM number from the voomhllc.com site). Asked what current promos were...he said 2 months of free VaVaVoom for the the price of Voom.

Asked him when promo expired, he said they didn't know, no expiration date had been announced. Told him I was aware if the current hoopla and scheduled for an install tomorrow, wanted to know the expiration to light a fire under some friends I was trying to recruit.

He said again that an expiration date had not been announced, but if I wanted to light a fire under my friends, I should tell them about the hoopla, and that he figured it would be good for at least a week or two. :)

Proof of nothing, I know!! But lots of itsy-bitsy pieces are still coming together...just as they've been doing all along. :D

I used to work for a marketing company that did these types of ads, most of these glossy flyer's are done about 3 weeks ahead of time.

I just finished going ads for my business today, deadline today, Print date-March 28.

Vicki said:
Proof of nothing, I know!! But lots of itsy-bitsy pieces are still coming together...just as they've been doing all along. :D

Your absolutely right...I sure hope we see a finished puzzle soon...

bruce said:
I used to work for a marketing company that did these types of ads, most of these glossy flyer's are done about 3 weeks ahead of time.

I just finished going ads for my business today, deadline today, Print date-March 28.
Yeah...3 weeks ago Charles knew what he planned to do! Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts