ok i got a bud

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bradystjames

Original poster
Jul 21, 2006
ok so i got a free 8 foot bud had some mesh tore by a tree limb, did not like it and came across a uniden 12 footer! has the receiver with it too. i got it set up after going thru 3 arms and now i just need some help in pointing it. it had a cband 45 degree lnb on it. but i took the cband lnb off the smaller dish cause it was a 25 degree lnb. i got the 12 footer off a guy and he had it mounted on his back roof. it is mounted in my back yard now. so if it is lower does that mean i will have to raise it so it will follow the arch? been out of the cband loop for about 12 years and i can't remember!! all i can get is g4 right now, am i close?

thanks, well if that is true, then why would i nly be getting g4? hmmmmm. i check out the pages in your link. i will go out and play with it. something has to be wrong.
i've got 2 free to air set up myself also.

i can get t6 also.what the heck? the feedhorn is one u cant adjust. the spare one i got is the same way. it's all one piece. also does it matter which way it's turned? the servo moter is facing at 2 oclock if you're standing in the frony of dish. maybe i need to turn the whole dish on the pole? i don't have anything (tools) to check it with.

look for Doc Scott on AMC 3 transpoder 20... sounds like you are getting the east sats but not the west, might need to mark the mount and pole and move mount about a half inch to the west and see if you can find the western satellites on Transponder 10...

thanks man, but i already got. but i had to move it like 5 inces. man i cant believe it was off that far and was still picking up stuff. i had a bud for years and when we moved i asked if i could come back and get it and when i did it was gone. never getting rid of this one. i forgot how much better the picture is. and even in analog! thanks again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)