Old customer returning

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nitehawk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 13, 2004
California
After strugiling with all the garbage with E* 522 receiver.I'm strongly considering returning to D* .I have a few questions first.I was a customer about a year and a half ago.And was wondering if there is any deals for old customers coming back? If not would it be possible to set up another account with another persons name who lives in the same house?I would be using the same phone line I had before.Any help would be appreciated.

You should call the customer retention department to see if they have any deals (I don't think so). Once your name is in their system you're a customer for life and no deals. When I asked when I came back the rep I talked to said to use another name, that was the only way, so my wife now owns the account since we got divorced :D .

Call Customer Rentention and explain the situation to them. I was away from D* for only 6months, and was able to get a pretty good deal to sign back up. I did have to call in 3 different times though, before they finally made me an offer that I was happy with. I paid under $200 for an HD STB, Tivo STB, standard STB, dish/ota antenna and installation.

Thanks for the input.Still thinking it over.I called E* this morning and they told me if they get enough complaints they may write new software for the 522.This has happend before and it never seems to fix the problem hehe.I'm just exploring diffrent options right now.

Nitehawk said:
Thanks for the input.Still thinking it over.I called E* this morning and they told me if they get enough complaints they may write new software for the 522.This has happend before and it never seems to fix the problem hehe.I'm just exploring diffrent options right now.
If you believe that I am sure my parents can find some swamp land in Florida for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts