old member 942

ediemash

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
lakeland,florida
has anyone who is a regular customer bought the 942 lately. i was told it would be $499, that being a customer already you could not lease it you had to buy it out right and they told me it would be $499 does anyone if this true.

it seems every time you call they tell you a different story, they dont seem to be consistent.

thanks for the info.

i was told the lease was $250 but only to new members, but old customers could get the 942 at $499. thats the most i would pay since all the receivers are fixing to be changed out by city is 12 on the list and all the receivers are going to be hd receivers and i already have the dvr, so they will have to give me a hd dvr receiver. soi guess i will just wait.

ediemash said:
i was told the lease was $250 but only to new members, but old customers could get the 942 at $499. thats the most i would pay since all the receivers are fixing to be changed out by city is 12 on the list and all the receivers are going to be hd receivers and i already have the dvr, so they will have to give me a hd dvr receiver. soi guess i will just wait.

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)