Old Voomer Looking To Go Large

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

thefenceman

Original poster
Mar 3, 2004
As a Voom subscriber since May 04 I'm looking to go big and forget the little dish guys.
I live in Central Florida and just started doing a little research on c band.
There is a 12' Paraclypse with receiver and remote for free near me.
I was wondering if it was worth looking at.
Haven't looked at it yet, thought I'd ask for opinions prior to making a 30 mi. trip.
Any Help?

C-BAND/4DTV- the fenceman

If you get a chance to get the Big Dish get a life.If you get programming go through Np and contact either John Ferguson at 1-800-444-3474 at ext 6040 or Fred White at ext.402 and they will give you the best deal possible and won't try and force a small pizza dish on you like Superstar,Turner and Netlink avoid them at all cost since Dish Network owns Superstar,Turner and Netlink.When you look at the Big Dish or call that person see if it has C AND KU CAPABILITIES since alot of the programming is going KU and digital.What kind of receiver comes with the Big Dish?If it's the 922 jump and has c/ku capabilities jump on it asap.If it's not a 922 NPS has specials on 922 at www.callnps.com and go to special offers.The picture on the Big dish is a whole lot better than the Pizza dish.See if the Big Dish is C/KU capable and if the receiver is a 922 if it is jump on it.Good Luck and go with the Big Dish and you won't be disappointed.Go with NPS SINCE THEY SUPPORT US THE BEST AND THOSE 2 PEOPLE I mentioned will give you better deals than what you see on there website.John Ferguson saved me alot of money.And do what the person said above me and see if it's VC2 DESCRAMBLER.

Paraclypse is one of the most strongest dishes ever made, I think it was them that had advertised with a BMW placed on the dish, and the dish held the car. One thing though, if it is a older Paraclypse it may be very poor on Ku-band, though the newer ones where good on both c/ku, another thing, I seem to have a hard time taking apart those antennas. I would really look into getting this dish, maybe call a pro to move it also:

Hope one is by you:
http://onsat.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=e07fa0efde2654f4030e686ff7b49bfd

For the best looking HD you can get, you will need both a 4dtv and a HDD 200, Good Luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts