OMG, where did this come from? HELP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

havenx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2005
Okay so I am relocating my G10R dish. No big deal, put it on IA13, now moved west a few degress, and uhh, to make a long story short G10R does not seem to be there. I am getting SOMETHING though. I am getting PiTv or PAC1 on 11720 SR 26.799. Looks like over seas china music stuff. Has a rubic cube down on the corner of the screen. Anyone have any idea what sat I am on?

There was 3/16 of an inch between H1, IA13 and G10R, but I think I have it now.

mrweather said:
Speaking of White Springs did anyone notice the audio was wonky last night?
I'm not one to complain about "FREE" , but what night isn't the audio "wonky".:)
Some nights , it's just wonky in a different way. I'm pretty certain that satellite bandwidth comes in different tiers of affordability, and the White Springs is on the budget plan. Still, I'm glad that it's an option. Speaking of audio, I managed to find one of those Soundblaster Xtigy external sound boxes on ebay for $40, so I should soon have sound on all those lovely PBS channels.

:)

Brent

mrweather said:
Speaking of White Springs did anyone notice the audio was wonky last night?

define "wonky"....They have 3 audio tracks and White Springs audio is on Channel 1 Right only. If you have both L & R you get some other radio show on L audio. There is a different audio track on channel 2 L & R (Chuck Harder I think is still on there) :)

Well, last night there was some Spencer Tracey movie playing and the audio track was definitely not movie dialogue.

When I pressed the green button to adjust audio settings, nothing I did got rid of the other audio tracks.

That's my idea of "wonky". :)

huh...weird

usually I leave it on Language 1 Right channel only and that is just the audio from the movie

I don't know if it's the same thing, but with my Coolsat, on occassion the Coolsat won't change from L/R to R, but it will change to L, but when in L/R or R it gets both. It only does this on White Springs TV on the 1st audio. The 2nd audio doesn't do it. Nor does it do it everytime (most times it works right), or on other channels (so far). I don't have this problem with my other receivers.

Al

Yes, that's EXACTLY what happened!

I wonder if it has something to do with me using a digital hookup for the audio (i.e., optical cable from Coolsat to Dolby receiver)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts