Omg...

acpmadness

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
I'm loving this new software update, I live on Hilton Head Island and just started getting NBC (only OTA channel I get here). Signal was only 0-20, I couldn't even watch it cause it would cut out and break up so much. With this new updated i'm getting a steady 85! That's a huge differance! So now I can watch it no problem... Thank u Voom!

My signal strength on OTA channels also jumped to 80-90, howver there was no real change in the signal strength. My OTA channels constaly dropout. I think there have been more threads on this...

acpmadness said:
I'm loving this new software update, I live on Hilton Head Island and just started getting NBC (only OTA channel I get here). Signal was only 0-20, I couldn't even watch it cause it would cut out and break up so much. With this new updated i'm getting a steady 85! That's a huge differance! So now I can watch it no problem... Thank u Voom!

Shouldn't you be getting Savannah's CBS station, I know they're on the air...

Should... it shows up on the channel listings but i can't pick it up, says "No Signal" I think the tower is to far, 34 miles or something? NBC is only like 20. I had a tech come out to fix it and he wanted to put a 10 foot antenna on top of the dish and i was like no way! Oh Well. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)