on screen guide for 921

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bsdish

Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Has anyone noticed a problem in the on screen guide where the listing for the channels is off center and you can't see two of the channel numbers???

The upper right has the preview, but the channel info is not lined up under it properly - I think this is wrong :(

further info - I just recv'd the 921 and 34" hdtv monitor package today - TV's not bad, but lacks in the ability to choose your views (4x3, 16x9, etc)

I'm checking to see if it shipped with l211 - I believe it did, cause it updated after the tech hooked it up. He didn't know sh!t btw.

It appears that the button in the lower left (the * I believe) changes the views from zoom, normal, gray bars, stretch. Glad the 921 manual pointed that one out for me.
oops - it did :eek:

bsdish said:
Has anyone noticed a problem in the on screen guide where the listing for the channels is off center and you can't see two of the channel numbers???

The upper right has the preview, but the channel info is not lined up under it properly - I think this is wrong :(

further info - I just recv'd the 921 and 34" hdtv monitor package today - TV's not bad, but lacks in the ability to choose your views (4x3, 16x9, etc)

I'm checking to see if it shipped with l211 - I believe it did, cause it updated after the tech hooked it up. He didn't know sh!t btw.
Go to Menu,4,2, then "more", go to reset and move guide with arrows.

Paradox-SJ said:
Sound like your Monitor has and issue with over/under scan. I had to adjust the scan on my monitor after I installed the 921

after I used the monitor's horizontal adjustment at full right it lined up okay.

seems strange that it has to be maxed one way to fit properly.

I'll try the 4,2 tomorrow - this has not been a fun day :mad:

also - the menu, 4, 2 did the trick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)