One or two receivers

VaJim

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
I just had a Audiovox PNP2 installed in my truck along with the home dock and boombox. Got a couple of questions...

1. How durable are these units in terms of moving them in and out of vehicles and home docking units?

2. When you visit a store or run errands, do you remove your sirius or xm radio?

3. Do you have more than one receiver? If so, do you keep one in the vehicle all the time?

Thanks!

1. They seem to be fairly durable really. These things are usually tested fairly well, and of course may decrease in effectiveness if aged, but overall I wouldn't worry about it much.

2. I always remove mine, and either shove it into my pocket, or throw it in the glovebox.

3. Yep, sure do, but that's mainly to keep my wife content with her own radio while I have mine elsewhere ;)

VaJim said:
I just had a Audiovox PNP2 installed in my truck along with the home dock and boombox. Got a couple of questions...

1. How durable are these units in terms of moving them in and out of vehicles and home docking units?

2. When you visit a store or run errands, do you remove your sirius or xm radio?

3. Do you have more than one receiver? If so, do you keep one in the vehicle all the time?

Thanks!

1. The PNP2 and Orbiter (Streamer, Traveler SR200) are the sturdiest, imo.

2. No

3. yes and yes and in the home and the office and a 3 boom boxes for outside activities and the kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts