Opie & Anthony Return to CBS RADIO

That's not the point. None of the 3 sound like they're old farts, they tell the same dick jokes they told 30 years ago...

But when O&A fans say they're better because they're younger, it's not a valid point because all 3 tell dick jokes and all 3 are well past 40...

Mrwirez said:
O&A sold out their XM fans for more exposure on "Testicle radio". I had both Sirius and XM, just for Stern and O&A. I now have one, Sirius. Sirius's programming is just better than XM's. The NFL, Stern, great ROCK, and in 2007 Nascar, its gotta be Sirius hands down. Without O&A uncensored for the first 3.5 hours, not to mention the 22 minutes of commercials/hr on the CBS station, XM is dead. "Long Live Howard". I listened to the bbboys bash terrestrial radio for 18 months........Hmmmmm?? And they call Stern the sell out for going for the $$?
i dont agree, the o and a show is better on testicle radio, they seem to put more effort into their show. they have better guests and spend less time talking about howard and their pest army. the only bad thing is that they have so much more commercials. but they had to take this deal, if they bring in half of howards old numbers they are going to make a ton of money because nobody else in radio can do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)