Ordered Dish last week

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Of course I wont be getting installed until the 25th of this month.
Any pointers for a noob on the dish network? Anything i should know?
Ask for? etc.etc.etc.

Thanks in advance.

How many rooms are you getting? What type of receivers?(HD,DVR, etc.) What type of television service do you have right now? How old is your house?

The answers to these questions would help us give you better advice on what to expect

Roadwarrior said:
How many rooms are you getting? What type of receivers?(HD,DVR, etc.) What type of television service do you have right now? How old is your house?

The answers to these questions would help us give you better advice on what to expect

Well, I ordered through Dish first and got a 29th of September install date, I then went to dish direct and thought I would get a better date, and he just could not get it done. It had something to do with some new stuff, and supply and demand issues, did not really understand all of it.

Anyway, I am not really sure what equipment I am getting, I know I ordered the HD Silver package, with 4 rooms, and a dual tuner DVR, scheduled for the 29th of sept.

Right now i use Wide Open West For my Cable and INternet, and although I like the service, the prices for me are just flat out ridiculous, and I'm tired of paying for what I get.

Make no mistake about it, I have no problem paying for stuff, but my bill is running 145 per month, and I have no pay channels, well Startz comes with every digital package..I have the HD package, which has nothing..I just figure for the money Dish is the way to go for me.

My house is about 65 years old, and is pretty well wired..

Are you in Detroit?

If so call the DISHSTORE and we can get you a sooner date, poaaibly by Friday or this weekend. The issue is the DISH1000 plus equipment for your locals which we have in stock and DISH Network does not.

Claude Greiner said:
Are you in Detroit?

If so call the DISHSTORE and we can get you a sooner date, poaaibly by Friday or this weekend. The issue is the DISH1000 plus equipment for your locals which we have in stock and DISH Network does not.

PM sent back..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts