ordering dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wireless200

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2005
I'm getting close to ordering Dish. Going with Dish because they offer a foreign language package.

Who's best to order from? I'm getting 180, dvr, and the Great Wall package for two rooms.

I just went dishstore.net and they want you to fill out everything and order before they tell you how much everything's going to cost. I want to see a total first. So they're out.

Recommendations please, and where is info on Clubdish?

-Dave

give dish store a call tomorrow. they should give you a price. dishstore is a very good place to buy from. they work very hard to keep their customers happy.

Your friend gets:

An EXCLUSIVE OFFER available ONLY to your friends through ClubDISH.
Featuring DISH Network Satellite TV for the whole house (up to 4 rooms) with FREE Standard Professional Installation, FREE activation, plus a $49.99 credit on their first bill.

Here's a Club Dish No. to use: CDT085407164

I think the dish promos are changing august 15th and will include a 625 at no charge to new subs ( i think you have to pay extra right now but im not sure can anyone confirm

C1787GJ said:
I think the dish promos are changing august 15th and will include a 625 at no charge to new subs ( i think you have to pay extra right now but im not sure can anyone confirm

I noticed it's already free. Couple of questions. Why is it better than having two receivers? The same deal gives you of choice of either.

Is the remote RF or something? Otherwise how does the remote signal reach the single receiver throught the wall?

Also the great wall package did not appear as part of the offer checkout. Does the 625 not support the "superdish" required by great wall?

The 625 gets you two rooms for 5.00 less if you keep a phone line connected. Yes the remote is RF so it goes trhough walls and floors. The 625 works with the superdish.

wireless200 said:
I'm getting close to ordering Dish. Going with Dish because they offer a foreign language package.

Who's best to order from? I'm getting 180, dvr, and the Great Wall package for two rooms.

I just went dishstore.net and they want you to fill out everything and order before they tell you how much everything's going to cost. I want to see a total first. So they're out.

Recommendations please, and where is info on Clubdish?

-Dave
Do you need a DishClub Card? If so give me an email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)