Ortiz does it again... Red Sox Wins hahah! Red Sox wins!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
When is someone going to figure out how to get this guy out? Take him down and show him he can't cover the play. There's no pitcher man enough in the majors to show him that he can't do that.

Or at least walk him intentionally once in a while and take your chance with Manny, enough of the walk offs in that stupidly shaped stadium with the short fences!! The again the Indians are 15 games under 500 for a good reason, no pitching!

The Tate said:
And that is why he should be the MVP instead of A-Rod.

Let him play the field... I say... He is a tremendous hitter but not a complete tool player. I still think that you need to play defense as well as offense to get an MVP award.

As much as I dislike Boston, I have to give Ortiz credit. He is the best clutch hitter in baseball. Sure would like to see George trade Andy Phillips for Ortiz. Remember folks this is the same team that got rid of Ruth. As of MVP, like Sean said, must play something other than DH.

I know my opinion is completely onesided but an MVP is someone who is well the most valuable player. A-Rod has great numbers how many times do you here of him winning games outright compared to Ortiz? If it were not for him "and Dave Roberts someone who did not get the credit he deserved from Boston after that season" Boston would have never did the undoable and come back from a 3-0 series. Can anyone say anything about A-Rod doing that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)