ota antenna question(multi-directional)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

snaggerbob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 16, 2004
Taylorville,Illinois
i have a service call on the 14th. they are going to replace one box...it won't allow me to use the installation wizard, it will go to it but when i hit ok on any of the 7 choices it will go back to the program i was watching. i also will be getting a bigger dish, it has been raining for days and my signal is breaking up regularly. my question is...has anyone been upgraded to a multi-directional antenna? most of my stations towers are north...nbc, pbs, fox but abc, cbs and wb are east. right now i get nbc and fox...sometimes i get pbs with an 8 bow tie antenna they put up with my first install. they are 20 to 30 miles from me. abc and wb will not come in, they are 30 to 40 miles from me. i disconnected the antenna feed from the box and hooked up a cheap indoor antenna that i can turn and picked up abc. the cbs station is probably 60 miles so i don't expect to pick that up. how far will voom go to try and get these stations for me? when voom works it is awesome! glad to hear the dvr is about ready.

been doing voom on the side for about 10 months , when directv gets a little slow. they allow two upgrades per year per subscriber, as you are getting upgrade dish and already have upgrade to 8 bay ota antenna, you have burned both of yours. that is just the norm ive seen in the pittsburgh region

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts