Other Voom Satellites?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

schrader

Original poster
Feb 13, 2005
Any word on the Satellites that were being built?
Maybe where they go-we should go.....

Coulda swore I saw they were building 2 birds.
I wonder how they were going to put up hundreds of channels.

I read the same thing and I think it was on the Voom website. It said something that Lockheed Martin had a contract to build new sats for Voom. I'm not sure when they were suppose to start building them.

They have a out clause for $100 million to get out of the deal, it was in one of the 8-K that is reported to the SEC.

Really really sad.... Not only did voom kick ass now but with the contracts lined up with lockheed martin and the latest technology, voom coulda pushed the bar so far.

phatbastard said:
Really really sad.... Not only did voom kick ass now but with the contracts lined up with lockheed martin and the latest technology, voom coulda pushed the bar so far.
Maybe D* will buy them and add all that stuff they've been advertising sooner rather than later.

Buy them? They barely exist. They are at least three years away from completion for the first one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)