over seas radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's radio via FTA satellite. Since I only speak or understand (at times) Great American Southern English, I can't possibly tell you what they are or where they're from. Bottom line: I don't bother with any, except maybe Canadian.

Al

voomvoom said:
There's radio via FTA satellite. Since I only speak or understand (at times) Great American Southern English, I can't possibly tell you what they are or where they're from. Bottom line: I don't bother with any, except maybe Canadian.

Al
is there like canal line up on line i can take a look at? or can you give me info please

Sorry, I don't know of any on-line lineup. Nor do I listen to any very often. I only know they are there. Maybe someone else has a list or knows where to find one. You could try posting this question in the FTA (free to air) section. Someone there may be able to help you.

Al

I really don't think you can get any UK/Ireland or even European radio here in the US besides BBC Radio 1..if there was I'd be listening because I love alot of artist from the UK/Ireland namely Westlife..but there are a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts