Overscanning in VOOM Box

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Ok, I got a little bit of the video not filling my screen at the bottom as I am watching the Soccer game on WorldSport. I went to the System Settings --> Video Output and you can change the overscanning and adjust for your TV (0n VOOM b0x). After you press to save the changes then it takes you to the System Settings and it looks like it the picture behind was adjusted but when you exit of the entire menu by hitting Watch or the Back button, the overscanning will go back to the same as it was before.

I am using DVI. Will try later on component.

I sent his email to Wilt and here is his response regarding this.

I think someone else reported the same thing' I'll check into it myself--I use
DVI as well-- and I have turned it in to the QC guys to check.
Wilt

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 3:40 PM
To: Wilt Hildenbrand
Subject: Picture Overscanning

Wilt,

I've got a little bit of the video not filling my screen at the bottom as I am watching the Soccer game on WorldSport. I went to the System Settings --> Video Output and you can change the overscanning and adjust for your TV (0n VOOM b0x). After you press to save the changes then it takes you to the System Settings and it looks like it the picture behind was adjusted but when you exit of the entire menu by hitting Watch or the Back button, the overscanning will go back to the same as it was before. Like if it was never saved. I am using DVI. Is there a way to make it saved the setting?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts