Owens Let go by eagles

1. Its great he won't get his $5M roster bonus and they waited till the last moment.
2. Its great he won't get anything even CLOSE to what the Eagles were paying.
3. It won't happen, but I would love to see him NOT get signed.
4. It won't happen, but when he gets signed, I would love to see him get the league minimum back-loaded with incentives ONLY if he performs AND stays "NICE".

charper1 said:
1. Its great he won't get his $5M roster bonus and they waited till the last moment.
4. It won't happen, but when he gets signed, I would love to see him get the league minimum back-loaded with incentives ONLY if he performs AND stays "NICE".

I disagree, I think he will get a big contract.

charper1 said:

I would LOVE to see this! makes me nervouse though as my steelers are in need of a wide reciever~! (I dont think there is anyway we would ever sign T.O., I am just saying we are in need of one now that el left!)

My money is on TO going to Dallas. Although I wish that nobody would pick this idiot up, he is a big talent. He won't stay unsigned for long.

vurbano said:
Pretty sure he's going to Dallas. Keyshawn has been cut.

i was under the impression and i read that johnson said "if TO walks into my locker room , ill walk" he sounded pretty convincing to me.

TO doesn't deserve to play in the nfl anymore. Its sad when such a good player has so much talent but when he and his stupid ass agent can't keep there mouth shut and stop complaining.

I don't think TO is going to get a big contract at all. His last two teams have cut him for his behavior... he is a loose cannon. I will give him credit though, he is not like a Jamal Lewis, or Randy Moss. Off the field the guy stays out of trouble. But no coaching staff wants the headaches that the man brings, in the media, or in the front office. He is a talent and will get picked up by someone, but he is 32 years old, he had a major injury in within the last two years, and he has publicly been ousted by his own teammates from the teams' locker rooms. That does not bring a big contract. I could see Denver, K.C., or Miami picking him up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts