Owners Manual??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ALIVIAH

Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
Hi, I am so new to this!!! We have a Cable innovations series 200 receiver / videocipher'rs descrambler compatible signal receiver videopal order recorder. That's everything on the front. I lost the manual and we are trying to set it up again. Does anyone know how to find a copy of the manual that came with it? I have tried to find sites for General Instruments with no luck, I found a phone number to them but it's been disconnected. This is my last resort. My boyfriend is not impressed that I lost it!! Thanks Linda

Hi, I am so new to this!!! We have a Cable innovations series 200 receiver / videocipher'rs descrambler compatible signal receiver videopal order recorder. That's everything on the front. I lost the manual and we are trying to set it up again. Does anyone know how to find a copy of the manual that came with it? I have tried to find sites for General Instruments with no luck, I found a phone number to them but it's been disconnected. This is my last resort. My boyfriend is not impressed that I lost it!! Thanks Linda

Hi welcome to the forums.

You mite want to contact Skyvision http://www.skyvision.com/ they have a boat load of old manuals, they mite want more than its worth though, you can take a look here http://www.satellitehelp.com/receivers_index.asp if you don't find it I am sure someone can help you out.

Keep in mind that receiver is analog only, and if you want to start subscribing to programming you will most probably want to upgrade to a 4dtv.
Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the info, I've called and it's on it's way. We still don't know how to set the angle if anyone has any input

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts