P2.56 Firmware Release for 311

nippjas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 21, 2004
P2.56 is live to phase 1 as of this morning.

The 311 was a rock solid receiver...

Sorry guys,
Jason

nippjas said:
P2.56 is live to phase 1 as of this morning.

The 311 was a rock solid receiver...

Sorry guys,
Jason

LMAO, what the heck does that mean?

So what did they release that screws stuff up?

BFG said:
LMAO, what the heck does that mean?

So what did they release that screws stuff up?
What do you think is implied.....:rolleyes:

If it's not broken...don't..._______________?

Have you ever seen a firmware release that didn't F* something up? :neener

:eek:

BFG said:
tehehehe! :)

So anyways what is it supossed to "implement"
Been way to focused getting info on the 811...Just found out about P2.56 this AM.

So actually I donno?!? :what

It is on mine as of this morning. Deeper red background on the signal bar. Superdiagnostic screen is accessable from Menu Menu or Sys Info. Did not screw anything up on mine. :eek:

Mickdog said:
It is on mine as of this morning. Deeper red background on the signal bar. Superdiagnostic screen is accessable from Menu Menu or Sys Info. Did not screw anything up on mine. :eek:

same here on mine ,didn't really see a huge difference other that what mickdog listed...of course it does not have a hard drive :cool: ..if it did..we would know right away it would cause problems.. :yes

How does this software differ from the new software that was downloaded to the 301's with the new screens and super diagnostics?

Mine 311 downloaded the new software today, the only differences I can see is the new Sys Info screen and the menu's are updated in the same style. I thought the guide was supposed to get an upgrade?

i thought i heard on the charlie or tech chat that it was supposed to get a new guide look as well as menu look...oh well broken promises....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)