Package comparison

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Do we have a handy dandy comparison of the packages offered by each provider along with prices? I thought that we did.

I am a longtime E sub but the latest programming dispute has me wondering if it might be time to move to DirecTV.

I currently have the AT 180, Locals and supers plus Starzand one add'l receiver (2 508s). I know that I will lose the supers but gain OLN, Lifetime etc. Just wondering about prices.

Last edited:
IF I could get clarity on whether the quoted prices for the DTV packages include locals and if not how much extra that is I would be appreciative.

Right now I am foregoing an RSN (MASN) and the other non DISH RSN baseball games i might see on MLB EI plus Lifetime and OLN (hockey). With DISH I gain the supers but it might be time to reevaluate my choice of providers.

Thanks for tht Mr BFG. Now about price---does the quoted proce for the DTV package include locals? If not how much additional are they?

I was a bit surprised to read that ESPN U and CSTV are not in TC+. So I am gald to see the chart. College hockey is not easy to find where I am.

Last edited:
I got what I neeed elsewhere. I have to admit that the AT180 isa better deal than I thought. If you watch the encore channels and the new sports additions it is hard to beat.

I recently learned from posting in a D* forum that the prices normally quoted for DirecTV include the locals. You may be able to delete them for a $3 savings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts