Packages

What I don't understand is take the bravo channel for example. Now wouldn't you think that NBC would want to get their channels into all the packages starting at the top 120? They purposely don't put the full episodes of my wife's shows on the bravo website and other shows because then there would be no reason to sub to the channel. There's a lot I don't even watch including the religious, logo, foreign language channels but still have to pay for them. Why can't they at least come up with you pick your channel packages ? The more channels the better the discount.

I think someone posted that Dish used to offer a pick 10 package or something like that. I am not sure if there were any limitations when it was offered.

When we had cable, Bravo and MSNBC were not in the lineup until 2003. A relative had both channels before us in the 90s.

I think someone posted that Dish used to offer a pick 10 package or something like that. I am not sure if there were any limitations when it was offered.

When we had cable, Bravo and MSNBC were not in the lineup until 2003. A relative had both channels before us in the 90s.

It was called "Dish Pix" I believe and you could choose 10 of a list of about 40 - 50 channels (I believe). Some people were on it up until recently and they were notified the ride was over and were placed on the Welcome Package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts