Status
Not open for further replies.

volkodav

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2005
us
How many people here are paint ball?
What's your preference speed ball or woods ball?
What's your more memorable shots?

I cant wait to go paint ball again, i personally prefer woods ball you can sneak up on people. :devil:

I love playing. I use to live in a place that had 50 fenced in acres in the back with a small field, a barn, a small storage shed and best of all there was a creek running right in the middle of it and the banks were 15 foot apart and 6 to 10 foot tall with valleys from ditches running in. It was the perfect place to play paint ball but I moved 2 years ago.:(

I remember one time I was playing with 10 guys that I worked with and my brother in law. We had 5 teams of 2 and my partner was the biggest guy to ever play paint ball. He stands 6'7" and is around 275. I hated playing with him cause he is very clumsy and had a voice that when he whispered you could hear it for a mile "we also call him Timmy like from south park just to give you an idea". We were walking down the edge of some thick trees and bushes when we heard firing and we both hit the ground. I was looking trying to figure out were the guy firing at us was and looked over at Timmy to ask him if he saw him, "let me add he did not have the standard paint ball mask on he only had goggles and a bottom nose guard and mouth guard the top was completely open" about the time I looked at him I saw a paint ball hit him right in the forehead. I instantly started busting out laughing and was trying to yell halt at the same time. I finally got everyone together and we made sure he was alright. The next day he had a huge red not on the top of his head that was there for about a week.

Another Timmy story

Heres another TIMMY! story.

One time we all bought a full size go cart like the one attached. We were all out back riding in the mud and just seeing how fast it would go. Even with the go cart being good size it was still hard for poor old Timmy to fit in. We told him to be careful cause we had just bought it and we did not want him to break it "in half". He went off full speed to the other end of the field and started back. For some reason when he was coming back he decided to cut in amongst some trees and start weaving in and out. He had almost almost made it back and got up to full speed, we were all watching him to make sure he was not going to try to run over us when he ran square into a tree "middle front of go cart into 24 inch diameter tree" :eek: & :D

We all ran up to Timmy as we had so many times before to make sure he was alright. He crawled out of the go cart and stood up dazed and confused for a minute. He again had a big knot on the top of his head that was raised in a matter of minutes. When we took the go cart off the tree to assess the situation the whole front frame was bent in and the driving mechanism was total screwed up beyond repair. $1200 down the drain, we did sell the motor but it still sucked we bought the go cart and out of the 4 of use who pitched in most of us only got to ride it 3 or 4 times before Timmy destroyed it.

Sorry to get off topic.

Timmy will always be the KING.:bow

Attachments

• Go-cart11.jpg
    Go-cart11.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I played paintball once over 10 years ago. I was playing with a bunch of guys. One of these guys had me dead in his sights and my paint ball gun was empty. He asked me if I surrendered and he told me the paint balls hurt at close range. I told him I did not surrender. I continued to load the paint balls into my gun. He asked me again if I was sure I didn't want to surrender. I told him I was sure. I had finished loading my gun and SHOT HIM! Hey, it's not like I said I surrender and then shot him right??? I guess there should be no chivalry in paint ball!

my favorite is when we get 10 people against 20-40 people and go all out we do occasionally win but it is tough. my favorite shots are in a back one shot one kill, or goggle shots still the best. i play every weekend in summer. Another favorite is team zombie you play until you run out of air, paint, or call your self out. last group standing wins. we usually form straight line and go for it NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!

Tate cool stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts