Pansat 2700-a

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just noticed the link the other day in this thread, too.
So, I read forward through it, figuring they'd long since sold out.
I found the post by SatelliteAV where he closed out the deal.
You snooze, you lose. :rolleyes:

I just noticed the link the other day in this thread, too.
So, I read forward through it, figuring they'd long since sold out.
I found the post by SatelliteAV where he closed out the deal.
You snooze, you lose. :rolleyes:

lol i just found out about it , i guess i found out alittle to late but thats cool. i already ordered mine today "CoolSat 5000" cant wait to get it and mess around with it:)

Coolsat 5000
Every once in awhile a sponsor will come to us with a great deal for our members and this one fits in that category!

The folks at SatelliteAV are making a special powerbuy available to us.

Here is the deal.

Get a brand new COOLSAT 5000 ($239 MSRP) for only $90 plus $10 S/H!

To get this deal you must call 888-483-4673 and mention that your calling for the SatelliteGuys COOLSAT Powerbuy. (If you dont mention this they will try charing you their normal price)

I could say lots of things about the COOLSAT but I won't just check the forums here and see that this receiver speaks for itself!

This offer could end at anytime! Remember to tell them you want the SatelliteGuys COOLSAT Powerbuy when you call!

Enjoy! And thanks to SatelliteAV for this amazing offer and thank you for being a SatelliteGuys member!

It no longer works :(
Sorry if you thought the deal was still going...:) it was a really good deal and a lot of us got in on it... I just gave you the link to show what some of us got in on thanks to one of our Gold Sponsors...

Sorry if you thought the deal was still going...:) it was a really good deal and a lot of us got in on it... I just gave you the link to show what some of us got in on thanks to one of our Gold Sponsors...

no it's ok thanks anyway :) i tried;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts