Pansat 3500 Diseqc 1.2 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sharpman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
I am going after every sat in the sky available. I have started going west and then will go back to the T7 to begin attacking the east with the motor. My problem is that current position deal. It starts at 27 and stops at 49. I want to start at 1 and go from their. Can I do something to get that way because it seems that the numbers will start to dissapear with the first 26 untouched? G10 has the Brewers/Cards going right now, I love feeds and locals.:D

I use that same receiver and found that i only had to use 1.2 to tweak a few in, USALS took care of most all. But if you want to store every one with 1.2 , I would save your channels to the SD card..rearrange your satellites by ascending degree with channel master on your PC then load it back into the 3500. You can then store your farthest east as 27 and start going west.

:hatsoff:

Thanks, I have read a little about the channel master but have never tried. Your sg2100 works with USALS, its not mentioned in the manual book. It says Goto X is what it supports, are they the same? I just read what the built in sats are on the back of the sg2100 guide, looks great for Europe but not North America.

Last edited:
Here is my problem, when attempting usals the dish moves 2 degrees west from the disecq position. I am using T5 my perfect south. Its at 85% and 78% but drops when going for USALS because of the dish movement. This was obviously why I did not even go with USALS from the beginning. Any help on correcting this I will be thankful.

Make sure you have set the receiver/USALS for LATITUDE NORTH and LONGITUDE WEST

Well I did a little adjustment. Reset the pansat, moved the dish 2 degrees east and then told the USALS my wrong lat by 3 degrees. Doing this when I started using the USALS it would move the dish to the T5 perfect place and scanned beautifully. Now that is working for me, I havent even attempted using the Disecq and numbers. Other sats just pick USALS and moves fine, it has a mind of its own.

Whan that happens..everything is right except for being pointed true south when you start....if its working well now...go with it.

:hatsoff:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts