Pansat 6000HXC SAT list question...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Das Hammer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Too close to Ohio
Hi. I picked up a Pansat 6000HXC a couple weeks ago, new in the box. Opened it up and the firmware was from the original release last year so I went ahead and flashed the latest and greatest from pansatusa.com (26 Jan 06 v1108).

Also, been scanning channels in all of the time on C and Ku bands.

Now, when I push the SAT button on the remote to get the list of satellites, at the very bottom of the list it says "Echo Package" :eek: I do not want this, nor do I need this. How do I get rid of it? How the heck did it get there in the first place!?

Thought I could probably get rid of it by means of editing my channel list on the PC, but I don't see it anywhere.

Suggestions????????

You may have to do a factory reset. But, I don't have a clue how to help. Maybe someone else knows what you can do. If no one knows what you should do, I would definitely give the reset a try.

Al

weird....I didnt have that newest software in mine so I don't know (the 6000 has been sold).

Odd that it would say that.

Iceberg said:
weird....I didnt have that newest software in mine so I don't know (the 6000 has been sold).

Odd that it would say that.

I did the factory reset from the on screen menu and it went away. They must have done something to it before they sent it to me. Well, now I can sell it with no qualms.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts