Pansat 7000D HD Receiver coming soon???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnnytuinals

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
Poconos
I see that the Pansat 7000D HD Receiver is coming out soon......
I think it does not have OTA recepton for our VHF/UHF antennas for HD????
If thats the case I will get the Coolsat 8000D when they upgrade their software.......
Wondering what yeaaaa good folks think???
http://www.pansat-7000.com/

I'll beleive it when I see it, this type of site doesn explain much of why its there.

The site doesnt seem to be selling them, it doesnt seem to a pansat site, as they are also linking to neusat and coolsat. just a single page with some pretty wild specs, many which I doubt we'll accually see in the final product.

hope Im wrong, we'll see. dont hold your breath, I dont see an eta.

I think I will give Pansat a Call and see whats up next week........
It does not show OTA where yea can hookup a UHF antenna,and that sucks...
I am better off getting the Coolsat 8000D with near future upgrade of their software for dvb.....
Just wondering why a dealer about 70 miles away is selling the Coolsat 8000D at
$429 with free shipping and free 4x1 Diseqc and free data cable?Just wonderring if its the stock without the DVB software installed?Maybe he was getting complants from the ones he was selling without the upgradesJt

unless its actually out, I consider it all vaporware :)

The 8000 may not have factory software in it from the get-go (some batches I heard do) the facotry stuff is in the review and able to download rather easily

Yea yea yea Iceberg
I have downloaded and Flashed many things on my computer and screwed things up in the past at times........
For $429 its a great price but hate to get the first units that came out.
Unlike you.you know what yeaaa doing,I would screw it up ....But I will give them a call and see if its the updated units.If I pick the unit up what should I look for on the box or the receiver?????Thanks JohnnyT

I would be ok seeing an ird with 4:2:2 and no ota as my panasonic has a atsc tuner allready :) plus there is no atsc in my area right now anyhow :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts