Pansat And c band

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gatocaribe

Original poster
Sep 14, 2005
I am trying to scan c band satellites with my Pansat 2700a. I got a 10' and a cband lnb. I am having a hard time getting chanells. My Question is . What do i Put on antena setup on the Pansat on LNB Local Frequenci And what is the lnb type. Can some one tell me where can i get this info?

Thanks in advance

Gatocaribe

Panamsat 1r

I got all of the sars i wanted ; Now i am having a problem getting pas1r. Does any one the lnb type and local lnb freq i should enter on that one?

Thanks in advance

Gatocaribe

gatocaribe said:
I got all of the sars i wanted ; Now i am having a problem getting pas1r. Does any one the lnb type and local lnb freq i should enter on that one?

Thanks in advance

Gatocaribe

Local Occlocitar Frequency is entirely hardware dependent , the same on any sat you are trying to get . Look for a label on the LNB fiving that info .

For sat info , go to lyngsat.com .

Wyr

Got it

Finally i got every thing working and it is great; All the reding and trying relly paid off. You guys are great. Thanks for all the info and help

Gatocaribe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts