by misstake???

some satellites arent listed..SBS6 at 74 for example

you can add one by the following
-installation
-edit sat/TP
-new
label the new satellite and put in a frequency that is active

Thats what I did for SBS6.

Or you can edit an unused C-band sat if you aren't using a big dish. Just remember to change the freq to 10450.

Mark_AR said:
Thats what I did for SBS6.

Or you can edit an unused C-band sat if you aren't using a big dish. Just remember to change the freq to 10450.
10750 :)
Ah, Iceberg beat me to it.

Don't mind me. I'll be quiet. I've been disoriented ever since I came back. *sigh*

Sorry for the misinformation.

:eek:

Mark_AR said:
Don't mind me. I'll be quiet. I've been disoriented ever since I came back. *sigh*

Sorry for the misinformation.

:eek:
Yeah, cruises are great like that. I also took one that went to Cozumel. :)

The coolest post-voyage effect is when you get your feet back on the mainland, your balance is still tuned to counter the ship's movements, so the stillness of the ground actually causes a swaying feeling (kinda like you're sloshed :p). At least it did for me. But it will go away in a day or so. :(

OT: Retarded answers not intentional.

TuxCoder said:
Yeah, cruises are great like that. I also took one that went to Cozumel. :)

The coolest post-voyage effect is when you get your feet back on the mainland, your balance is still tuned to counter the ship's movements, so the stillness of the ground actually causes a swaying feeling (kinda like you're sloshed :p). At least it did for me. But it will go away in a day or so. :(
THats my problem. I feel dizzy all the time. Its been 4+ days and its ticking me off. My equilibrium is FUBAR. Dr gave me a scopolamine patch today. SO far no better.

Every time I look at the computer screen for more than 5 or 10 seconds the whole room spins. :( Same thing if I watch TV or stand in one spot and look at a fixed object.

I hope it gets better soon. I'm ready to start drinking just so I have a reason to feel this way.

Mark, I have the perfect remedy.

circles.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)