HERE TO HELP YOU!
- Apr 24, 2008
Features and Benefits
Winegard’s Pathway X2 works exclusively with DISH HD technology and programming and future-proofs RVers who increasingly have more than one HDTV on board and want to watch locals in HD wherever they are.
Please note: Only the one-TV configuration guarantees the ability to watch locals in HD anywhere in the Continental United States since the antenna can be pointed to either the Western or Eastern Arc satellite orbitals (see the “Powerful” section below and the “Versatile” section on page 2). In the two-TV mode, the Pathway X2 automatically points to 72.7° only which offers limited local viewership. As a workaround, customers may purchase an over-the-air antenna and feed the antenna’s coaxial cable directly into the back of the ViP 211k receiver. The ViP 211z receiver requires the USB Digital OTA Tuner available from DISH for $30 on mydish.com in order to connect an over-the-air antenna. RVers also have the choices of calling DISH to change their service address based on where they are located to receive satellite locals or subscribing to Distant Network service channels from New York and San Francisco through AllAmericanDirect.com (company separately bills customers for this service).
• Connect up to two separate receivers for independent channel viewing on two separate HD TVs at the same time;
• Supports viewing all local channels in HD in the Continental United States in one-TV mode;
• One-TV mode: automatically points to either Western Arc satellite orbitals (110°, 119° and 129°) or Eastern Arc satellite orbitals (61.5°, 72.7° and 77°);
• Two-TV mode: automatically points to 72.7° only.
Automatic, Easy Set Up
• Fully-automatic (customer just picks the state location / zip code)
o Automatically finds DISH satellite orbital locations;
o Self-installs faster than other automatic antennas; and
o Start watching live HDTV in less than 15 minutes! (initial setup takes longer as receiver requires activation and updating)
Portable and Lightweight
• Weight: 16 pounds;
• Reflector size: 18 inches;
• Dimensions: 15 inches deep by 20.75 inches high;
• Operating temperatures: -13° F (-25° C) to 140° F (60° C);
• Powered via coaxial cable from the primary receiver (120 volts AC); and
• Integrated security handle.
• Uses the 110°, 119° and 129° orbital locations (Western Arc) AND the 61.5°, 72.7° and 77° (Eastern Arc) single orbitals
- 2 TVs (a receiver on each TV)
- Points to 72.7° Eastern Arc only;
- Single orbital location prevents channel/orbital conflicts between the receivers, so customers can enjoy seamless viewing simultaneously on two TVs; and
- Primary receiver displays Mobile Antenna Setup screen so the customer just picks their state; the secondary receiver requires ordinary check switch test
1 TV (one receiver)
- Points to either 110°, 119° and 129° (Western Arc) OR 61.5°, 72.7° and 77° (Eastern Arc);
- Channel changes will prompt antenna to point to required orbital; and
- Customer receives locals in HD wherever they camp.
The Pathway X2 will have an MSRP of $449