Paypal Stops $30,000 in Katrina Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic... Paypal should be governed by the FDIC just like ING is...

I remember searching for hours on paypal's site for a way to cancel a subscription to Napster... when I found the cancel subscription page, it didn't work, but generated an email telling me it did. Yay.

one month later, Napster was paid. I tried it again, same error, same email. I found customer services' phone number... where the agent prompted me through the website to the cancel subscription page... same error, same email. "If you got confirmation then it must have went through."

next month, Napster got paid.

I was furious. Called Napster this time "Oh, you have to cancel through the application for it to work." So I re-download Napster, install it, cancel my subscription, then de-install it and it's then-bundled spyware. Napster won't issue a refund cause it's a paypal error. I call Paypal, they can't issue a refund cause i can't prove i didn't use the service.

I said to hell with it and chalked it up as Stupid tax, went back to stealing music the proper way.

Well I cant fully blame paypal for freezing the account, he did set it up and within 9 hours had over $30,000 + in it, I wonder if he had went all the normal routes and verified it, if not then yea it would be suspicious without a doubt.

His complaint was not when they froze his account. His complaint was that they make it nearly impossible to communicate with them to rectify a problem.

Just another example of a business that cannot seem to put the customer in customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts