pbs sprout and dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Charlie also said that PBS Sprout (when It was PBS Kids) was VERY EXPENSIVE. I doubt PBS Sprout today is at a discount. Don't count on this channel being on Dish any time soon unless it is a good price or some kind of leverage from PBS.

Charlie also said that PBS Sprout (when It was PBS Kids) was VERY EXPENSIVE. I doubt PBS Sprout today is at a discount. Don't count on this channel being on Dish any time soon unless it is a good price or some kind of leverage from PBS.

In charlies eyes a 1 cent increase is to expensive. Like HDRSN's, Sprout is carried on every provider out there minus Dish.

Is PBS Sprout the same as PBS Kids? I get PBS Kids OTA from 3 different stations I receive from my rooftop antenna. Typically, PBS stations are the easiest to receive OTA. Here in North Carolina and in South Carolina, their statewide Public Television Networks have made efforts for their signals to be viewed in every corner of the state.

I don't blame E* for turning down "sprout". Most of the content is availible free "OTA". Only PBS would try to charge such a premium price for "free" kids TV.

I don't blame E* for turning down "sprout". Most of the content is availible free "OTA". Only PBS would try to charge such a premium price for "free" kids TV.

considering PBS doesnt have kids shows 24/7 like Sprout does this works great for the kids when they want to watch something
Not every market has a subchannel of Kids programs.

I guess ESPN charges a premium price for "free" sports then too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts