PBS Sprout moving to Choice Ultimate 2/9 (update: for new customers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That was my reaction when I was trying to read it. My eyes kept skipping lines and reading the same lines over. After about the 3rd line I gave up.

MoJo,

It would be a lot easier to follow if you broke your long paragraph up into easier to read smaller paragraphs.

If you can't argue content, argue style. :)

If you can't argue content, argue style. :)
Easy to do if I could actually read the content. ;)

MoJo,

My comment is only meant to be suggestive. I am in no way criticizing you personally. It could be because I am reading this early in the morning after I just woke up, but it is difficult to follow because everything is condensed into one long continuous paragraph.

There seems to be a trend developing among cable systems, and now perhaps satellite services, to move non-commercial channels (meaning low profit channels) to higher priced tiers. This has been happening a lot with Turner Classic Movies especially on Comcast systems.

The speculation is that while the systems usually get time in commercial shows to run their own local spots they don't with TCM because it's commercial free. By moving it to a costlier package the cable companies figure they can at least get some of TCM's loyal viewers to upgrade when they would otherwise not do so. This may very well be the case with DirecTV and PBS Sprout.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)