Pennsylvania

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
This is the thread to discuss cable companies and HD available on them in Pennsylvania.

What's your question?

I just switched from E* to Adelphia. Better service, better quality, lower price, more programming, better equipment, where do I stop?

i am moving to pa the cable company i will be using is rcn the hd channels i will be getting is abc,nbc,pbs,fox,cbs,espn,Discovery HD Theatre,HD Net,HD Net Movies, the Premium channels in hd are HBO ,showtime,cinemax,starz i will be getting the dvr hd box i will also get the cable modum 7mbps. i have dtv hd know my contract is up i will keep my dtv stuff just incase i dont like the cable hd.

While still a E* customer (since 1998), we only use DISH for SD channels/DVR. We got Comcast to try out their dual-tuner DVR. We use them for their HD offerings....
very happy with what they offer, and the Motorola DVR is really nice! This was also a cheaper way to go, since it just costs $10 to rent the DVR, and HD channels are included with digital cable. We get $25 off each month from an old D* box I gave them [Dish buy-back program].
We get these HD channels: ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, FOX, InHD, InHD2, ESPN, Comcast SportsNet, DiscHDT.
If we subscribed to premiums, they offer HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz in HD.

I dont have them any more but service electric has increased their offerings in recent times. But I'm not sure if you can use the hdtivo box with them or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)